The Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) has released a notification of recruitment for the positions of Social Security Assistant (SSA). There are 2189 seats for this position. The eligible candidates who are interested to apply for the positions should fill the form online by visiting the official website before the last date. The candidates are also requested to keep a check on the official website in regard to the recruitment.
- Commencement of submission of application: June 27 2019
- Last date for submission of online application : July 21 2019
- Dates for Preliminary examination: August 31 and September 1 2019 (Tentative)
- Main Examination (Phase-II) : Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Preliminary Examination (Phase-I)
- Skill test (Phase-III) (Computer Data Entry Test) : Call letters will be sent after declaration of result of Main Examination (Phase-II)
There are 2189 posts, out of which the seats available post reservation norms are,
- General : 727 seats
- OBC : 631 seats
- EWS : 317 seats
- SC : 293 seats
- ST : 221 seats
- Bachelor Degree in any Stream from recognized university
- 5000 Key Depression Per Hour for Data Entry Work.
- Should Possess a Computer Training Certificate from a recognized Institute.
Social Security Assistant : Rs 25,500
For the position of Social Security Assistant, the minimum age is 18 years while the maximum age is 27 years as of July 21 2019. The limit relaxation on age for certain categories are:
i)SC/ST candidates: 5 years
ii) OBC candidates: 3 years
iii) Persons with disability: 10 years (PWD+OBC= 13 years; PWD+SC/ST= 15 years)
The candidate needs to apply before the last date of submission of the online application. No other mode of submission of the form will be accepted. Additionally, the candidates are also supposed to pay an application fee of Rs 500 for General and OBC categories while SC/ST/PWD/Female candidates need to pay an application fee of Rs 250. The candidates can pay the application fee via Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards or Mobile Wallets.